Saturday, March 21, 2009

Perv update

This morning a staff member reported someone sleeping behind the A/C units when she came in the building. I came in a different way so I didn't see him myself. I felt bad but called the police, mainly on account of the creepy guy we had in the other night exposing himself to young women.

After a while I walked around to the back of the building and saw the police car turning around to leave. The homeless guy was walking away from us, and I noticed he had the same general build as the perv from the other night, so I got the officer's attention and asked if he had a teardrop tattoo under his eye. When she said yes I knew it was the same guy. She immediately went after him and issued a no-trespass order (yay!), and was even trying to see whether her boss would allow her to arrest him.

So I'm hoping that's the last we'll see of this guy.

No comments: